Hypnotherapy to help stress or anxiety
Stress or anxiety is a common problem in today’s society and most people will encounter these issues at some point. A certain amount of stress can be dealt with naturally, as long as it stays within your ‘safe levels’. However, when it becomes too much for you to cope with it can affect your quality of life. Excessive or prolonged stress can lead to illness, physical and emotional exhaustion, increased anxiety or even panic attacks.
Hypnotherapy gives you the ability to cope in different situations in a calm and effective way. You will be able to control your anxiety levels and have a calmer, more confident approach to all situations. Its success can be aided by the use of self-hypnosis and/or a relaxation CD, recreating the calm state experienced during the hypnotherapy session. Stress has been linked to most health problems, including heart attacks and strokes. Being over-stressed can also lead to low work performance, sleep issues, absent-mindedness, decreased interest in life, addictions, and many other undesirable results.
Being able to manage stress and anxiety effectively will:
- Increase your energy and focus
- Allow you to deal effectively with authority, roles and limits
- Increase your tolerance to frustration during difficult circumstances
- Let you adapt to change and move forward
- Help you to develop a sense of belonging
- Let you show friendliness, care, and love
- Allow you to enjoy recreation
- Permit you to relax and sleep better
- Free your sense of humour and ability to laugh at yourself
- Let you demonstrate a reasonable sense of independence and self-reliance